AMC presents Lord of the Rings marathon
Do you have about 14 hours to kill this Saturday? Then why not spend the day on Middle-earth with AMC Theatres’ Lord of the Rings Trilogy Marathon movie screenings? Starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 8, 2012, select local AMC movie houses will be playing the ‘Director’s Cut’ extended editions of The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King, all back-to-back on the big screen.
Get primed for the release of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (on December 14) by experiencing Peter Jackson’s original film trilogy the way it was meant to be seen – uncut and on a large movie screen. AMC’s $25 package includes all three films, $5.00 in AMC Stubs Bonus Bucks (for members), a limited edition lanyard and a commemorative gift (while supplies last.) Below is a list of the local participating theaters and here is the link to buy your tickets in advance.
Please do not attempt to enter by using any form of invisibility trickery, and absolutely no binding in the darkness. Please see your local theatre for more details.
- AMC Ahwatukee 24 4915 East Ray Road Phoenix, AZ
- AMC Desert Ridge 18 21001 North Tatum Blvd Phoenix, AZ
- AMC Esplanade 14 2515 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ (Fork & Screen, Reserved Seating)
- AMC Westgate 20 9400 West Hanna Lane Glendale, AZ
- AMC Loews Foothills 15 7401 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 144 Tucson, AZ