Home » Comics, Featured, Gaming, Movies, Nintendo, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Television, Wii U, Xbox 360
Pre-Comic-Con pop culture roundup
Posted by Jayson Peters on July 23, 2014 – 9:51 pm
- Sony will settle a class-action lawsuit stemming from the massive 2011 data breach for $15 million.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 3 isn’t scrubbed, and will now come out in 2018 — two years later than previously planned. The Sinister Six will drop in 2016. Newsarama
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are coming to Disney Infinity 2.0. (Duh.) Comic Book Resources
- Marvel Studios’ stranglehold on the motion picture release calendar tightens. Comic Book Resources
- The fifth film in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has an official release date. EW
- Smaug the Magnificent faces off with Bard the Bowman in the first official poster for The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies. TheOneRing.net
- Erebor is getting on official LEGO set. TheOneRing.net
- There’s a new cut for the Doctor Who Series 8 trailer that’s a little different. Nerdvana
Don’t forget to follow Nerdvana on Twitter (and elsewhere) for live coverage from San Diego Comic-Con!
Keep tabs on San Diego Comic-Con with us http://t.co/NuR3hTsExJ
— Nerdvana (@nerdvana) July 24, 2014